Date(s) - 09/18/2020 - 09/19/2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Katherine Atkinson, Instructor
Northern Utah – Centerville
Instructor: Katherine Atkinson, WDFZP, NTP
We Do Feet Seminars offers the most comprehensive Foot Zone Certification Course curriculum in the country! With over 150 hours of in-class study and the convenience of online learning modules when you finish your study you will feel competent and confident in your skills as a Foot Zone Practitioners.
Take a look at our curriculum or talk with one of our students and you’ll soon discover that We Do Feet is different than other Foot Zone Training Programs. While other programs require advanced courses and additional training to complete your education, our belief is that if you are going to go through the time and expense to learn this modality your training should:
- Be very complete and detailed,
- Give you all the education you need to practice this modality, and
- Give you a clear understanding of what you are feeling as you work the feet.
Our course does just that!
We Do Feet offers our students the most comprehensive curriculum in the country, dedicated instructors, more opportunities for Continuing Education than any other training program, and the convenience of online learning modules for homework.
Seminar 1 is a multi-day event and will be held Friday from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
In Seminar 1 we cover the following:
- Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
- Instruction in the Language of Anatomy
- Instruction in the Bones of the Feet
- Health & Wellness – Introduction to Weston A. Price
- Introduction to Foot Zone Therapy
- History of Foot Zone Therapy
- Instruction in Benefits & Reactions
- Instruction in Sanitation
- Instruction in Foot Zone Guidelines
- Instruction in Precautions / Contra-Indications
- Instruction in Area 1
- Introduction to the Principles of Success
- Instruction in Feeling Energy
- Instruction in Muscle Testing
- Instruction in Essential Oil Safety
- Demonstration of Area 1
- Supervised Practical Application of Area 1
Seminar 1 is a multi-day event and will be held Friday and Saturday from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
My goal as an instructor is to help you become the best Foot Zone Practitioner you can be! Take a moment to Discover the ‘We Do Feet’ Difference! You’ll be glad you did.