Date(s) - 12/18/2020 - 12/19/2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Katherine Atkinson, Instructor
Northern Utah – Centerville
Instructor: Katherine Atkinson, WDFZP, NTP
We Do Feet Seminars offers the most comprehensive Foot Zone Certification Course curriculum in the country!
There are a total of nine Foot Zone Seminars held once a month for nine months with final graduation during Class 9. Although classes are taught as individual seminars and each stands on its own merit, the Seminars are consecutive and advancing in information.
For new students of Foot Zone Therapy, when you finish your study you will feel competent and confident in your skills as a Foot Zone Practitioners.
For Practitioners who have already completed their certification, our seminars are prefect for furthering your education in the Foot Zone Technique and enhancing your skills as a Practitioner. Select exactly the topics you want to learn! Come for one seminar or all nine!
In Seminar 4 we cover the following:
- Q & A of Areas 1, 2, & 3
- Instruction in Anatomy & Physiology of The Nervous System
- Review of Nervous System Signals in Areas 1, 2, & 3
- Self-Help Strategies for Supporting the Nervous System
- Health & Wellness – Blood Sugar Regulation
- Instruction in Area 4
- Principles of Success – The Law of Sufficiency and Abundance
- Review: Scope of Practice, Code of Ethics, Guidelines, Benefits & Reactions to Foot Zone Therapy, Precautions & Contraindications
- Demonstration of Areas 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Supervised Practical Application of Areas 1, 2, 3, & 4
Location: Centerville, Utah
(Workbook and Mapping Book sold separately)
Discount for We Do Feet Seminars Graduates
My goal as an instructor is to help you become the best Foot Zone Practitioner you can be! Take a moment to Discover the ‘We Do Feet’ Difference! You’ll be glad you did.